CAS: 8013 - 86 - 3 / 84696 - 07 - 1
EINECS / ELINCS: 283 - 626 - 9
|| 8013 - 86 - 3 / 84696 - 07 - 1
|EINECS / ELINCS
|| 283 - 626 - 9
|| Cupressus sempervirens leaf / Nut / Stem oil
|| Liquid transparent
|| Colorless to pale yellow.
|| Wild, fresh.
|| 0.865 - 0.895
|| 1.465 - 1.480
|| (+12º / +25º)
|Punto de inflamación
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (Active principles)
|a-PINENE + a-THUYENE
|| 40 - 65%
|| 0,5 - 3,0%
|| 12 - 25%
|| 1 - 3,5%
|| 1,8 - 5,0%
|| 0,2 - 2,0%
|ACETATE DE TERPENYLE
|| 1,0 - 4,0%
|| 0,8 - 7,0%
The Oil organic essential cypress is obtained by steam trawling of the Cupressus sempervirens.
Slender and conical tree that belongs to the genus of conifers. It abounds throughout the Mediterranean. It is an ancestral symbol of immortality; Sempervirens means that he lives eternally.
The cypress named the island of Cyprus, where he was given a special cult.
The essential oil of cypress is obtained by steam distillation of young shoots, leaves and fruits.
Characteristics of oil essential
The essential oil of cypress is colorless or yellowish, with intense and pleasant aroma, sweet, balsamic, woody, and with certain touches of spices. Content of d-pinene, d-camphene, d-wildflower, cymene, sabinol and cypress camphor.
Essential oil widely used in perfumes and deodorants, both male and female, for its intense and fresh aroma. Inhalations, vaporizations, baths, frictions and massages.
• Useful for any condition that manifests an excess of fluid such as edema, incontinence.
• Valid for the healing of bleeding gums.
• Effective for excessive menstruation, regulating the menstrual cycle.
• Equally valid to treat varicose veins, chilblains and hemorrhoids.
• Used to treat osteoarticular inflammations and rheumatism.
• In hot baths and massage oils it is effective to combat muscle fatigue after physical exercise, muscle or back pain.